Saturday, September 15, 2012

Arizona.

We made it! After the long flights on the tuna can (as one of our favorite friends likes to call it) we made it safe and sound. We had a fairly safe and easy time making it here! It is so nice here i could totally get used to this! So glad it was my turn to come out...this is definatly my favorite way to spend a long weekend! Today we got out and went to our favorite store REI, we found quite the bargains here...then onto the bookstore and of course we found something there as well...then onto the Wildflower Bakery...so excited to try this out! It was so good! then onto my first time to go to the Apple Store...yes my first, I wanted to test out some headphones that I am hoping to invest in soon! Then home to relax, read, and take a nap! Then we went to our favorite store AJ's to get dinner! Yummy! so good! now just relaxing and reading again! :) I just love it out here! So excited for our day tomorrow...we are going to visit my cousin at ASU! can't wait!

~Praise Moments~
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoing us, becuase God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
-Romans 5:1-5-

No comments:

Post a Comment