Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blessings.

The Lord has blessed me with so much! Even when I don't feel like he is on my side, I am always pleasantly suprised! I am always reminded in the littleist things that he is always on my side. He will never leave nor foresake me. I am reminded of that daily! I have had some things thrown at me lately that I may not always like or don't always turn out well but he never left my side...he was with me, and watching over me.
  • good friends
  • supportive family
  • pandora/my favorite itunes playlist
  • journaling
  • bible time
that is what has gotten me through.
This week was our first football game. We won against Ark City. My friends and I made the trip up there and that was quite the experience! We had a blast as we always do! We also got together with some of our most favorite family friends! We always have tons of laughs! Never a shortage there!
I am so thankful and blessed with the life I have been given and I am realizing it more and more everyday!
















~Praise Moments~
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave nor foresake you.
-Deuteronomy 31:6-

"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.
-Genesis 12:2-3-

No comments:

Post a Comment