Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rain. Day Off. Packing.

It finally rained...I loved it, except for when I had to be out in it! Today I also had to day off...conferences...yes this early! Mom and I are also getting ready to head out to Arizona tomorrow! School is still the same...just putting my head down and getting by! I just go in a do my own thing...so glad I have an extra long weekend! That was much needed! Church choir started this Wednesday and I am so excited about it! So much fun with Valerie!
  • homework homework and more homework
  • quiet journal time
  • new music
  • nail time
  • laughs with mom and tate
  • matching travel totes! :)










~Praise Moments~
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
-Isaiah 41:10-

No comments:

Post a Comment