Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello.

Hola! Let Me Introduce Myself...

My motto in life is "Life is about the journey, not the destination!" Since I know where my destination is going to be, I am going to enjoy life to its fullest until I get to my heavenly home.
  • Free Spirit
  • Random thoughts
  • Bullet points
  • Pictures: with a message
  • Not technical

What Makes My Heart Sing...

  • Music
  • God's word
  • Sister dates
  • Family time
  • Journaling
  • Shopping
  • Piano
  • Reading

 

 

 

 

Places I love...

  • GRANTS, NM
  • Molly's on Main
  • My church home
  • Dallas, TX
  • Scottsdale, AZ
  • TJ Maxx
  • Kohl's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Must Haves...

  • IPhone
  • SPF
  • Tervis
  • My Vera Bradley collection
  • Camera
  • Diet Coke
  • Nail Polish
  • Chacos
  • Sun hat




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Fashion...

  • Jeans
  • Flowy tops
  • Un Sweater
  • Funky jewlrey
  • Summer sun dresses
  • Sandals
  • Boho headband

 

People Who Fill My Tank...

  • Mi Familia
  • Tobias
  • Treshaun
  • Carley
  • Michelle
  • Taryn
  • Krsitie
  • Julie
  • Barb
  • Lisa
  • Debby
  • Becky L.
  • Mandy
  • Stevie
  • Arleata
  • Valerie
  • ...and many more
...and I'll be telling you more about this girl alittle bit later!




That's probably enough about me for now, there's lots more to share...I'm going to share with you things that fill my life with happiness and joy...I hope you find that as well!

Please Visit Again!

P.S.~ Please be kind, this is my first blogging attempt! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment