Thursday, June 14, 2012

Packing.

"Here I am. Send me!"
That is the theme for the missions trip I am so excited about going on! Today has consisted of running errands, doctors appointments, and packing packing packing! 8 days is a real long time to pack for! While I am gone of my servant trip I am going to plan on having guest bloggers, who will come and blog for me! They will talk about random topics, whats on their mind, or about their day! I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful rest of the week and great start to the next! :)

Grants, NM last year...can't wait for 2012!

...our fabulous group from 2011!

...I have a project up my sleeve!

...journals for the girls!

Getting the toe nails ready!

don't be frightened...just packing! :)

~Praise Moments~
Isaiah's Commission
...Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!"
-Isaiah 6:8-

No comments:

Post a Comment