Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer...Summer...Summertime.

Summer is definatly in the air around here! Its getting hotter and we're definatly not lacking in the humidity part, flowers are blooming, reading lists are getting done, journaling...check, and laughs aren't lacking either! My summer day today consists of...
  • Botanica
  • Time with some of the best friends
  • New decorations and furniture
  • Some good laughs
  • Relaxing with a VERY good book
  • Dodging sprinklers
  • Climbing
  • Acting like a child again
  • Daddy daughter date watching nothing other than So You Think You Can Dance
  • Beautiful flowers
A good day is all of the above according to my standards! Now unwinding with some of my favorite summer songs and journaling! Successful day...check! Can't wait to see what is in store for me in the days that come! Great things I know!



Such a blessing!
Butteryfly House!
So pretty...
love...love...love
lovely...
love the uniquesness...
Bacon and Me! Love him!
Children's Garden...kind of misleading, us bigger kids enjoyed it too! :)
You are NEVER to old to act like a child!
Barb! Such a blessing to have her in my life!
Such a trooper, he is!
So cute...
Such a neat place!
:)
Acting like a kid...whats new?!
Music section of the Children's Garden


Love this!

Climbing!
Look...there I am!

Mi Madre!

Love the lily pads!

GREAT book!

yay...for new book shelves!
LOVE my new IPhone app! Having so much fun!
So You Think You Can Dance with mi papa!

~Praise Moments~
The Little Children And Jesus
...He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.
-Mark 10:13-16-


No comments:

Post a Comment