Monday, June 25, 2012

Grants, NM: the kids.

The reason why I go...The ministry...The joy I get everyday...The reason I love going and anticipate it every year...one easy answer for all of that THE KIDS. Those kids are everything, they just bring me so much joy and love. One of the reasons we go is to share God's light with them and teach them...they teach me MORE than what I teach them. Every year it amazes me that I still have so much to learn from them, every year I learn so much from them. This is what one of the kids said to me..."If you have God in your heart you are strong in strength and the heart." That just about melted my heart when he told me that. They amaze me...from what they come from they are so faithful and there aren't any words for me to explain them. They are indescribable.

My first buddy, T! He is forever in my heart!

The second year with my buddy T, Won't ever forget him.

P, T, and Z.

S. and D.

So glad he came back this year! What a blessing!

Craft time!

My buddies this year, M and S. Love them, they have forever a special place in my heart!

Craft time!

S! I will always carry him with me in my heart!

M, brought so much joy to my heart!

Such a cutie pie!

Won't ever forget the special times we had!

My passion!

Mt. Calvary VBS 2012! WOOT WOOT!

...And more kids VBS 2012! forever with me!

LOVE!

such a blessing and precious child! T!

J! Such a great girl of God!

T! Forever in my heart and with me alwasy!

T...2011~ won't ever forget!

The kids at Mt. Calvary are forever with me and in my heart! I have a special place for each and every one of them! Their fire to learn more about the love of God, their open arms and love, the trust they give so freely to you! They are just all amazing kids of God! So much still to learn from them! Won't forget Grants, NM 2012...and until next year! I still carry the memories and joy that this trip brought me! I am forever changed!

~Praise Moments~
Comfort for God's People
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
-Isaiah 40:29-31-

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sloane! Debby sent me the link to your blog and it is awesome--just like you!

    ReplyDelete