Sunday, July 1, 2012

Grants, NM: The Servants.

Every year I get the opportunity to go on this trip with familiar people and some not so familiar. This is also part of the reason I go! I like making new friends and learning and growing closer to people. Ever year I've gone I have made some great friends, I've never had a bad experience with the people! I find it so cool and rewarding to be part of this group to go serve and do the Lord's work. We get stuff done and have a tight schedule but we find time for some laughs...let me tell ya we had a "few" laughs over the coarse of the week! My church also goes with another one from Emporia, we always await their arrival to see who came this year! The anticipation of finding out who goes and who doesn't is such a great joy! The servants of this trip...make this trip!

The whole group on "the rock!"

The 3 amigos!

Love my new and old friends from Emporia!

Claire Bear! :)

The annual picture, we did it AGAIN Kylee!

"Let me hold you!" Oh Breanna! :) Gotta love her!

My long time friend Carley! Love her so much!

The whole group at The Bluffs!

yay...Carley!

Arleata our youth leader, thank you for everything you do for us! You did amazing as always!

Pastor Tom, thank you for all you do putting up with us kids for a whole week! :)

The whole group at El Morro!

My somewhat old friends, but so glad we got closer and had a near death experience together! Together we came, Together we leave! :)

So glad to have the 3 amigos! :) Always put a smile on my face!

Claire Bear always put a smile on my face! :) such a weirdo!

Breanna and I bonded! :)


THE TENT this year! :) YAY!

Mary Ann from Grants! She is such a blessing to us and especially to me! Couldn't make this happen without her!

Can't believe in just a few short days we all became a family. We do this TOGETHER, there isn't just one person doing it, it is truly a group effort! and i wouldn't change this group for anything!


~Praise Moments~
KANSAS people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment