Thursday, July 12, 2012

Surprise.

Oh how I love surprises, I love recieving a surprise and I love giving people surprises! Today was Wyatt's birthday, and me and Carley threw him a surprise party! It was a small party but a very fun one! We just had a cake and that was it! Me and Carley had been talking about this for a week and made it happen! He caught us talking about it and he didn't even think anything of it, although at one point he said "I DON'T WANT A SURPRISE PARTY!!" Well we thought that was too bad!  He definatly deserved it, he is 17!!!! Woot Woot! He is excited to see rated r movies! haha...that just made me laugh cause that was one of the first things I wanted to do! Today was a special and fun day with great friends and lots of laughs! so blessed!

It was Spiderman themed!

He designed his own cake!

We love surprises!

His surprise face!

Brother sister...thanks for helping with the surprise Ashley! :)

Singing him happy birthday!

make a wish!

We had fun surprising him!

cutting the cake!

yum...so good!

"It looks like lip stick."

haha...priceless!

His awesome mask!

~Praise Moments~
The Call of Jeremiah
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
-Jeremiah 1:5-

No comments:

Post a Comment