Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sisters.

Oh my Sophie and I had an experience tonight! We had a much needed sister date! :) It was so much fun! We did our usual Chick-Fil-A run, ran some errands, went shopping, and made bows! It was such a good time! I hadn't have a day with her in so long and I realized that was too too long to go without sister time! We have always been close but I feel like as I get older we became closer! She is my best friend and sister! We have such a good time together! She always helps me with my problems and is always there to just talk. She is such a blessing, I can't imagine my life without her! I love her so much! :)

Love mi hermana! :)

haha...were dorks! What can we say?!

Take picture, Send grandma! :)

:)

She always puts a smile on my face!

Yay for sisters!

:) LOVE

Front row parking at Chick-Fil-A?! WHAT?

So yummy!

Heaven!

Cookie time!

Get a half dozen...we won't judge! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

mmmmm....so good!

Putting eachothers friendship bracelets on!

Were friends...and sisters!

Bow time!

The perfectionist!

Love!

Team work makes the dream work!

OH no!


Is it cute?

Ready for our party!

We are so crafty! :) matching bows!

Love her! :)

~Praise Moments~
We are sisters...but choose to be friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment