Friday, July 6, 2012

Sweet Summertime.

Summer is...
  • WATERMELON
  • fresh fruit
  • salads
  • freshly made desserts
  • eye appointments
  • packages
  • family read time
  • movies
  • Betsy time


LOVE LOVE LOVE our Amazon packages...yes MORE books! (a girl can never have too many!)

mommy out did herself on this dessert! So yummy!

such a fun, cute, summer movie! liked it alot!

yay for new books!

~Praise Moments~
Ready or Not; Britt Nicole feat. Lecrae
I refuse to keep this buried deep inside of me
Yeah this little light of mien, it's time to let it shine a bit
'Cause there's no point in hiding it
It's everything I am
The source of all my hope
And it's the reason why I stand
And I pledge allegiance to be somebody real
There's no more holding it back
I'm showing them how I feel cuz love is more than a word
It's a noun, and a verb, and hiding it is absurd
Ya heard

No comments:

Post a Comment