Monday, July 2, 2012

Grants, NM: The Amazing Scenery.

The Bluffs, El Morro, and The Great Sand Dunes...one word breathtaking. God's work of art is absolutly stunning, indescribable! It is such a blessing to go and see those beautiful wonders. The opportunity to go to those places is so great, I feel so much closer to God just seeing what he's made and what a beautiful life I have. I can be selfish, and unreasonable but I truly am blessed. I live a beautiful life and I love to live it to its fullest. I love to embrace what he's given me and I just am so in awe after going to those places.

THE BLUFFS...












EL MORRO...




















THE GREAT SAND DUNES...

















~Praise Moments~
The Servant of The LORD
Sing for joy, O heavens, and exult, O earth; break forth, O mountains, into singing! For the LORD has comforted his people and will have compassion on his afflicted.
-Isaiah 49:13-

No comments:

Post a Comment