Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer Read.

Call me a nerd, a book worm, or any other name but my favorite summer pasttime and favorite thing to do to just relax is to sit down with my ice tea and read read and read! I love it. It totally transfers you to a new world! You can imagine the book inside your head! I just love to see where I will go! Some of my favorite authors are...
  • Karen Kingsbury
  • Robin Jones Gunn
  • Deb Raney
...and many more. Some of the best books I've read this summer are...

A Sweethaven Summer. I couldn't put the book down! It was just so good!
Finally and Forever. This book I could totally relate to! A girl goes on a mission trip and decides thats what she wants to do forever! and I too have decided to go into missions! It is definatly my passion...so that book made me want to start...NOW!
Coming Home, a Karen Kingsbury classic! Such a good book!
The Hidden Cottage, as my mom said "It's kind of old! you probably won't like it" "But mom" i said "I'm sophisticated remember...?" haha...I loved this book! such a good story!

...reading has not always been my thing! after getting a late start on my teaching of reading I HATED it...now I can't get enough! :) thanks to two great teachers I had that never ever gave up on me and kept pushing and working with me!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!

love all my books! :)
~Praise Moments~
I'm Sophisticated!

No comments:

Post a Comment