Monday, July 16, 2012

New.

Out with the old and in with the new! Summer is a good time to experiment with new things! My mom and I have been on a quest to get my room just the way we want it...or more like just the way I want it! :) With her creative mind and my interesting ideas we have gotten it just how we want! And with the garage sale under our belts, "we got rid of so much, so now we have to replace it all!" at least thats what we tell daddy! haha...oh we have had quite the fun time this summer and it's not even over yet! New music, new decorations, new glasses, many new books, new hobbies, and many new experiments with flavors of ice cream!

Our latest experiment with ice cream, my personal favorite cookies n cream!

My latest new book! soooo goood!

My new bracelet organizer! so much more orgainized now!

Hanging my necklaces!

New makeup brush holder! So glad I got this at the cutest store in HILLSBORO!

My new love, my birdcage! So glad I have a grandma that owns the cutest antique store MOLLY'S ON MAIN! Love love love! So thankful for her!

My vase of peacock feathers!!!!! "Granny would be so proud!" LOVE!

My room!

My new favorite hobby, blogging!

NEW GLASSES! LOVE THEM!
 ~Praise Moments~
The Ministry of Reconciliation
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

No comments:

Post a Comment