Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Joy.

Today I had alot of joy! I started off my day going to church, while my mom was in bible study I was "working" (more like distracting everybody from working)! I even had to work on a typewriter...it was an experience! "Do you even know what this is?" you know what they say "you are an old soul" Then we ran a few quick errands, then home to take a nap (or else I turn into a pumpkin). Had a nice relaxing night with a wonderful summer meal( thanks to our wonderful friend for introducing us to this salad. My favorite summer meal by far!), a movie, popcorn, and down time! Our movie of choice tonight was the new Footloose. I love love love the first one so I was kind of worried that I wouldn't like this one! Well, I was wrong it was so good! I would definatly recommend it! It is a fun movie! You can't beat that in my opinion for a good summer day! Love Love Love summer and its relaxation and joy! Don't want school to start!











~Praise Moments~
The joy of the Lord is my strength.
-Nehemiah 8:6-

No comments:

Post a Comment