Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Day On The Range.

Today I got to enjoy a nice day at the farm! :) It was like the good ol days! I went with Tate and Darren to his farm to set up his hunting gear! We found a new location for his deer feeder, set up a camera, and went shooting! Yes...I went shooting! It was such a fun day! Moose and I got to bond in the back for the truck...that was an experience but a good one at that! I had such a nice day! It was so much fun! I love sister quality time!

My travel buddy...Moose!

Tay Tay got dirty!

YAY FOR A GOOD DAY!



Ready to shoot!



READY!




And now on to the rifle!


Rifle time!


It's loud!

The trained pro!

Had to keep our energy up...thanks to Kaps! No we didn't get Mountain Dew slushies with a special touch!

You know your redneck when...you wash your dog off in a car wash!


Fajitas and corn on the cob! soo good!

chocolate sheet cake and vanilla ice cream...my favorite!

~Praise Moments~
Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed.
-Psalm 57:1-

No comments:

Post a Comment