Saturday, August 4, 2012

Celebrate.

We are definatly celebrating at the Crawshaw's...
  • craft day
  • great olympics
  • a wonderful girl of God becoming a woman
  • sr. youth and young adult musicians
  • summer freshness in a bowl
  • fresh bread from a friend - yummy!
This past week mom and I had a craft day! We found such great ideas in a magazine my grandma had...surprise surprise! :) But we found the cutest ideas and just HAD to try them! and they turned out wonderfully! A homemade bulletin board for my necklaces, and a homemade very me canvas! LOVE them both! Alittle rearranging of my pictures and placement! It is just perfect! What my mom and I have been going for all summer! The Olympics this year for my family has kind of been bittersweet. With Michael Phelps deciding not to compete after these games, we have been a long time fan of him! The girls gymnastic team just blew us away, and Missy Franklin WOW...thats all I have to say about that! Our summer freshness and fresh bread from a very generous friend! Loved them both! and love the baker even more! Stevie our wonderful girl of God now transforming into an awesome young lady~we are definatly celebrating her! She is such an inspiration to all! I have learned so much from her over the years and it is still continuing! em-BRACE the future! Sr. Youth and Young Adult musicians are at it again! Celebrating life, love, and friends!








































~Praise Moments~
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
-John 14:27-

No comments:

Post a Comment