Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Growing Up.

Today I took one step closer to growing up...not sure if I like that or not! haha...but I spent a lovely morning taking some of my senior pictures! We are so blessed to have one of our close friends do them! She did an AMAZING job! I love them so much! Thank you so much Wendy! She had such great ideas! We were so blessed with the weather this morning...because you know its been like 100 degrees FOREVER with no cool mornings...well today that was not the case! So blessed!
www.wendosphotography.com

Love Love Love!

She is the best!

 em-BRACE the future!

Ready to move out! :) love this one!

~Praise Moments~
Show me your ways, O Lord, Teach me your paths, Guide me in your truth and teach me, For you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
-Psalm 25:4-5-

No comments:

Post a Comment