Thursday, August 9, 2012

State of Mind.

It is that time of the year again where I have to get back into the mind set of school starting up! Not necessarily my favorite time but it is what it is! This week I am doing the things that I will no longer be able to do!Today I went to church this morning while mom had bible study I pestered people...as usual! Laurie and I had fun messing around with Wordle. Then a nice lunch with some bffs! What a lovely time we had! Getting back into the mind set includes school supplies! While I don't NEED any more because I have so much already...there are always WANTS that I have! Which usually includes some new pencils...yes I'm weird and love getting new pencils...but only the no. 2 kind...no mechanical for this girl! Old Soul! :) Getting back in the swing of things means getting up early and getting myself put together and off!




~Praise Moments~
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him."
-1 Corinthians 2:9-

No comments:

Post a Comment