Sunday, August 12, 2012

Family and Friends.














What would life be without your family and friends! Mine would most certainly not be as eventful as it is now! :) On Saturday my family and I took a trip up to see my grandma and grandpa in Hillsboro! After a nice lunch at our beloved Durham Cafe we headed into Hillsboro to grandmas store! I love going and spending the day there! While daddy attended to some business mom and I went and of course made our annual stop in at Nancy's...and guess what happened...yes we found some treasures! As usual! Then we went to their grocery store...they have the best meat! So of course we had to get some of that! Then we hung out in the store! I put on the record player and read a magazine, while daddy worked, and mom shopped! As we made our way home with daddy's ipod playing mom rested! When we got back I went over to my friends to go see one of our friends play a gig at Mead's Corner...a coffeeshop here! He did so good! They got second! woot! woot! All in all it was a very good and enjoyable day!

~Praise Moments~
Lift by the Spirit
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
-Galatians 5:22-23-

No comments:

Post a Comment