Monday, August 6, 2012

Love.

I just love, love, love summertime! It is such a good time to relax and just do whatever it is you love to do just to relax! There hasn't been a lack of relaxing done here! Mom and I spent a lovely day doing NOTHING...those are the best! We got up late, read, and watched a movie!
A Sweethaven Homecoming: One of the best books I have read all summer. A sequel to her first A Sweethaven Summer. This one was just as good if not better than the first! I literally couldn't put it down (thats why I read it in one day!) :) Isn't that what summer is about!
First Daughter: Now this movie isn't new, but new to our collection! And let me tell you it didn't disappoint! Such a cute story, mom and I are suckers for chick flicks! This one was kept us on our toes though!
Journaling: Mom and I told ourselves at the beginning of summer, "We are going to journal this summer." usually we say that and it doesn't happen. But it has become one of the things I look forward to most during the day! Just to have quite time and just to think and reflect! I have challenged myself to read a book in The Bible, and I am doing very well! Just that time I can learn and build my relationship is needed!
...Such a fun day relaxing! This week is dedicated to doing the things in the summer I can't continue when I am in school! I am just trying to enjoy my last week of summer!




~Praise Moments~
Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
-Joshua 1:9-

No comments:

Post a Comment