Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Walk By Faith.

We Walk By Faith...Not By Sight. That is one of my most favorite verses! It is something I try and remind myself of often! It is such a good reminder that with faith we can live, we don't have to see we can just believe and trust! It is so comforting! Today since my sister couldn't go shopping with my grandma, mom, and I last time today was her make up day! So we headed off to Newton this morning. We had such a nice day of shopping, laughs, and good talks! Such fun memories and time we spent with grandma! Grandma, she spoils us! We walked up to greet her and she showered us with gifts! A new Vera Bradley blanket, yes even in this heat I cuddled up with it to watch Michael Phelps! and a scarf! "I feel rich!"










~Praise Moments~
Out Heavenly Dwelling
We live by faith, not by sight.
-2 Corinthians 5:7-

No comments:

Post a Comment