Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It Is Well With My Soul.

  • Support from my friends and family
  • Scripture
  • My Itunes playlists
  • Knowing God has a bigger plan than I could ever imagine!

...It is well with my soul...not quite but it will be!

~Praise Moments~
Praise the Lord, O my soul, all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits---who forgives all your sins and heals all your disease, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.
-Psalm 103: 1-5-

She believes with all her heart that her journey would take her to the place she belonged...and God's best would be there to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment